Salem Hours Halloween 2020
The city announced limits on parking, business hours and train service to the area Salem “residents, including Salem State University students, should avoid gathering for Halloween house parties . Restrictions include a ban on Halloween events, closures of parking garages, fewer Commuter Rail trains and the early closure of businesses. . This year, the “Witch City” was not the outrageous street party it normally is on Halloween. WBZ-TV’s Jim Smith reports .
Spooked by COVID 19, Salem cancels slew of Halloween activities
- Salem, Massachusetts Scales Back Its Famed Halloween Festivities .
- Halloween Salem Haunted Happenings 2020 (Re imagined) (Local Guide).
- Salem Scales Back Annual Halloween Festivities – NBC Boston.
13 Best Things to Do in Salem MA in October (Halloween 2021) | New
The site of the famous witch trials is putting their renowned Halloween celebrations on hold to prevent new outbreaks. . Restrictions include closures of parking garages, fewer Commuter Rail trains and the early closure of businesses. .
Major Halloween events called off due to COVID 19 | Local News
Businesses in Salem will close at 8 p.m. on Oct. 30 and 31, one of several measures the city announced this week to curb Halloween crowds due The last two weekends of October in Salem typically draw widespread attention for its Halloween spirit, with tourists traveling hours to see the haunted happenings. But this year, officials have .
A Local’s Guide to Visiting Salem, MA for Halloween in 2020
- Will the Coronavirus Cancel Halloween? The New York Times.
- 13 Best Things to Do in Salem MA in October (Halloween 2020 .
- Halloween 2020 Will It Happen in Salem Massachusetts ToSalem.